By Abuyusoef al-Maranji aka abuyya
If a person really wanted to know the truth between Islam and Christian, he or she just needs to do some research by comparing Codes of Belief Between Islam & Christianity. That is the reason why many of Christian now turn to Islam. It really puzzles me when some of the Muslim decided to leave Islam…do they never find the truth?
I am calling all readers especially the Christians to look into below mentioned code for you to think in searching the truth and for the Muslims, these findings could strengthen our iman, insyaAllah.
Islamic Code of Belief
• Allah (God Almighty) is the only Creator of all that exits.
• There is one God (Allah). Jesus is the Christ, miracle birth- and Muhammad (p) is his last prophet, both of them said, “God is One and you have to serve Him with all your heart, mind and strength.
• Allah reveals His 99 Divine Attributes and does not compare Himself to any of His creation.
• Allah created man from dirt and “in His image” and of “His spirit,” yet God has no likeness of anything in creation.
• Adam & Eve sinned, then repented and were forgiven, with no continuing effects on their children.
• God Forgives Adam and Eve after they repent. Then He makes Adam his deputy (caliph) and the first prophet.
• Man is basically good but prone to mistakes. Muslims who repent and submit to God are forgiven without intercession from Christ (or anyone) needed.
• Through submission to the Will of God in peace, anyone, anytime, any place becomes a servant of Allah and draw closer to Him.
• Allah is not like His creation. He is neither male nor female, nor is creation like Him.
Christianity Code of Belief
• God Almighty is the only Creator of all that exits. (Gen. 1:1)
• There is one God. He exists eternally in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (There is no “Trinity” in the Bible)
• God has revealed Himself as “One God” and “One Lord” (Deuteronomy 6:3; Mark 12:29)
• God created man from dirt and the image of God (Genesis 1)
• Adam and Eve sinned and thus brought sin into the world and their sins passed on to their children. (Genesis 3:1-7)
• Original Sin – all of Adam’s posterity are born with a sin nature and are sinful from birth (Romans 3:22-23, 1st John 1:10)
• Man is by nature sinful and has need for redemption by the atonement of Jesus Christ (Romans 5:6, 8:32, Colossians 1:19-20, Hebrews 7:26-27, 9:26, 10:12, 1st John 4:10)
• Through the work of Christ, God adopts Christians into His family and calls them His children (Romans 8:14-15, Ephesians 1:5, Galatians 4:5)
• Bible says; “God is not a man… not the son of man..” (Numbers 19:23) Other places contradicts this(?)